19 March 2010

ED HALL Gloryhole 1991


Around 1993 or so, Ed Hall played here in Pensacola at Sluggo's. Not many people showed up because the philosophy that seems to be prevalent here is "I've never heard of them so they must not be any good."
But they were good. In fact they were great! After a few songs, the guitarist told everyone in the crowd that if they answered the question correctly, they'd get a free 7 inch. I was up for it. He asked, "Who in the band is named Ed Hall?"
I yelled, "NO ONE!"
The 7 inch record "Deth/Witless" came flying my way and I've still got it to this day. Thanks Ed Hall. I still have my Ed Hall t-shirt.

Discogs

 Tracklist 

1 Rachel Hourglass 4:15
2 Hortense Buttermilk 4:00
3 Luke Flukenstock 3:25
4 Scam Cobliber 3:31
5 Bernie Sticky 5:08
6 Destamona P. 3:31
7 Guido O'Brien 4:14
8 Roger Mexico 4:22
9 Buster Enamel 4:17
10 Sandra Gubernatorial 3:05



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pensacola sucks other than the prog-rock God Mark Gormley who nobody can hate, but just adore! But yes of course they would hate Ed Hall cause otherwise Pensacola is useless!

IHateThe90s said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ip9rmkuc4wixn92