16 February 2010

UNCLE TUPELO Cover Story (date unknown)

This is some kind of bootleg I found years ago in a crappy CD store in Mississippi. At the time I was looking through the store owner's box full of bootlegs, he was having a fight with his wife on the phone. Those were the days....The store has long closed. Not so sure about the wife situation though.


Discogs (not on Discogs)


Uncle Tupelo was a popular alt-country / No Depression band, formed in 1987 in Belleville, Illinois.
The founding members were Jay Farrar (guitar, harmonica, vocals), Mike Heidorn (drums), and Jeff Tweedy (bass guitar, guitar, harmonica, vocals).


Tracklist

  1. I've Been Working On The Railroad
  2. Love's Gonna Live Here Again
  3. Orange Blossom Special
  4. Cocaine Blues
  5. The Ocean
  6. Fortunate Son
  7. I'm A Little Uneasy
  8. Song To Woody
  9. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
10. Gimme Gimme Gimme
11. I Wanna Be Your Dog
12. Wasn't Born To Follow
13. Do Re Mi
14. I Wanna Destroy You
15. Effigy



2 comments:

alex supertramp said...

just stumbled over your site and have a new favorite place ...i think i love you...

thanks!!!

IHateThe90s said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?rn399b3iwozf7p0